Luke5v1-7: Lu:5:1: And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, Lu:5:2: And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. Lu:5:3: And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon’s, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. Lu:5:4: Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. Lu:5:5: And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. Lu:5:6: And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. Lu:5:7: And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.
From where we have read, Peter and his friends have engaged in a very hard work on that at the end of the day it was profit them nothing. This is what many are facing today, they work even for 7days a week and has nothing to show for it.
There is a spirit or force behind such and a lot of people have been victims of this spirit. What does this spirit do?
- This spirit makes many to labor very hard with little or no returns on their labor.
- This spirit has tied many people down at the bottom of life
- This spirit that has Denied many people of their inheritance; it has stolen so much from people.
Brethren it is not as if people are lazy, some even do multiple jobs especially abroad despite their good economy some still couldn’t add up in their labor.
It’s the spirit that enforces them to be profitless in labor. I pray that your labor shall be profitable in Jesus name.
Here what the Lord says in Isaiah 48v17: Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
This is the Solution to dealing with this spirit, Go to God in prayer, so he can show you the way to go and be profitable.
Peter’s effort finally yielded result when he obeyed Jesus and his effort was rewarded. I pray that your effort from today will receive instant rewards in Jesus name.
May you encounter a net breaking miracle in the name of Jesus.
Power Against Profitless hard work
- I refuse to do profitless work, in the name of Jesus Name
- Every evil force against my handiwork, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- I cover my handiwork with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I cover my handiwork with hot coals of fire, untouchable for evil forces, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, put to shame every evil force that is against my handiwork.
- My handiwork, receive the touch of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
- Every tree of profitless hard work, be uprooted, in Jesus’ name.
- Profitless hard-work, pack your load and go out of my life, in the name of Jesus.